Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thank you

I leave in four hours for India, a country for all its many faults I feel at home in, especially Auroville, where I will be spending most of my time. With all our worldly possessions in our backpacks (excluding a couple boxes of books), I intend to move to Auroville and live in India. Though Auroville, may have its problems, and one could be easily critical of this place situated in the middle of India, it is still the closest to an ideal as I have ever experienced.

Auroville is based on the writings and guidance of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother . Both of whom present an ideal for a future way of living, and from the individuals I meet in AV, there seems to be a real intention of keeping it alive.

I want to acknowledge all who offered support with their deep love and understanding though this transistion. I also want to thank all you have visited transsubMUTATION in the last couple weeks.

I will resume this blog when I stop for a few days in Mumbai.

kari

2 Comments:

Blogger T Martin said...

many blessings on your journey.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Anny Ballardini said...

I have had a picture of La Mère here since long, so you are going to see her, bring my wishes,

Anny

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home