Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MUNAYEM MAYENIN ON THE 'DEHUMANISATION OF HUMANITY'

MUNAYEM MAYENIN ON THE'DEHUMANISATION OF HUMANITY'


"...I was born in a so-called civilised society that kills everything that is human and tries to make everything saleable, beastly, naked, dark, vulgar and worthless. I should have been born in a different time where I could have been a good and pure human who could have earned a meaning by living a human life where I would not have been merely staying alive! Where I would not have 'lostlife in living'. But I am here and I am in now and must say I feel a foreigner to this civilisation (in the east, west, north, south, up, down, left and right of it). Because I see its vulgarity, I see its insanity, I see its lunacy, I see its waste. I myself alone cannot change it. But this ought to be changed (made better) for the sake of humankind. And what ought to be changed, that must be changed. What ought to be and must be changed, that can be changed. And if anything can be changed, that should be changed and it will be changed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

truly inspiring


and im nicking this, spreading the word


loving the new blog to pieces, by the way, Kari :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger kari said...

robert..

thank you

just trying to do what I can

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home