Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tim MartinĀ - where is my village

where is my village

it burns

touches found histories

in private accounts

inflame sense of occupation

an american vesuvius

in time of video isolations

is this an installation

when the longest march

still plans ahead

this was my lifetime

to lock & unlock doors

in a tension of thumb & finger

where are my children?

cleansed

what we find appropriate

drops conversation sudden

it senses my motion

forbids whistles in the dust

subverts my text

in masculinated packs

that some could be a party

i am consumed in the corner

or every peopled room

whispers about me

without my village

this is an array of education

texture of flame

earthbound gatherer

armies of defense

call an advantage

resemble my blood

reassemble trails of tears

how one feels involved

in imaginary theaters of

war


Tim Martin: here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
here,
& here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home